- Only one applicant per form and one entry per person; multiple applications of the same person will result in rejection.
- Applications can be found online – goamarathon.org (including a downloadable version) and at the event office, Campal.
- Applications must only be submitted to the Goa Marathon Office at:
Miramar, Panaji, Goa – 403001, India.
- Incomplete entries will result in rejection.
- All forms must be accompanied with the requisite fee as per the race category. A form received without the correct requisite fee will result in rejection.
- Payment may be carried out via demand draft/cheque in the name of El Shaddai Charitable Trust and sent to the event office.
- Failure to sign and submit the ‘Disclaimer’ will result in rejection.
- If the applicant is below the age of 18 years, the guardian must also sign the disclaimer and state his/her relationship with the applicant.
- Participation in the event is subject to entry confirmation.
- If your participation is not confirmed, the registration fee will be refunded with a deduction of Rs. 200 as processing charges.
- Refunds will not be entertained after the 15th of January 2019.
- For BIB Collection, carry your acknowledgement slip/printout of the email confirmation sent by us/ printout of website confirmation.
- Authorized representatives must carry the original acceptance letter, a signed authorization letter from the confirmed participant, and a photocopy of their photo identity proof (of the confirmed participant) – e.g. Aadhaar card, Passport, PAN card, Election card or Driving license.
A trophy will be awarded to the Highest Individual Fund Raiser.
CAN YOU PARTICIPATE
Please review the following questions before applying:
- Has your doctor ever said that you have a heart condition and that you should only do physical activity recommended by a doctor?
- Do you feel pain in your chest when you do physical activity?
- In the past month, have you had chest pain when you were not doing physical activity?
- Do you lose your balance because of dizziness or do you ever lose consciousness?
- Do you have a bone or joint problem that could be made worse by a change in your physical activity?
- Is your doctor currently prescribing drugs for your blood pressure or heart condition?
- Are you pregnant?
- Do you have insulin dependent diabetes?
- Do you know of any other reason why you should not do physical activity?
- Do you have difficulty in breathing, especially in cold and dry weather conditions?
If you have answered YES to any of the above questions, we strongly recommend that you seek advice from your doctor before you apply to participate in the Goa Marathon 2019. It is unfair to you and your family to risk your health on race day. Most medical emergencies during the race occur in people who have been unwell but do not want to miss the race.
To Register online Click Here