- Only one applicant per form and one entry per person; multiple applications of the same person will result in rejection.
- Applications can be found online – goamarathon.org (including a downloadable version) and at the event office,Campal.
- Applications must only be submitted to the Goa Marathon Office at: No.219, La Campala,
Opp. Rosary Primary School,
Miramar, Panaji, Goa – 403001, India.
- Incomplete entries will result in rejection.
- All forms must be accompanied with the requisite fee as per the race category. A form received without the correct requisite fee will result in rejection.
- Payment may be carried out via demand draft/cheque in the name of El Shaddai Charitable Trust and sent to the event office.
- Failure to sign and submit the ‘Disclaimer’ will result in rejection.
- If the applicant is below the age of 18 years, the guardian must also sign the disclaimer and state his/her relationship with the applicant.
- Participation in the event is subject to entry confirmation.
- If your participation is not confirmed, the registration fee will be refunded with a deduction of Rs. 100 as processing charges.
- Refunds will not be entertained after the 1st of January 2018.
- For BIB Collection, carry your acknowledgement slip/printout of the email confirmation sent by us/ printout of website confirmation.
- Authorized representatives must carry the original acceptance letter, a signed authorization letter from the confirmed participant, and a photocopy of their photo identity proof (of the confirmed participant) – e.g. Aadhaar card, Passport, PAN card, Election card or Driving license.
- A trophy will be awarded to the Highest Individual Fund Raiser.
- I am fully aware of and appreciate that training for and running a marathon may result in accidents or serious injury.
- I am voluntarily participating in the Goa Marathon 2018 with complete knowledge of the associated risks and I agree to accept responsibility for all risks of injury. I also acknowledge that Goa Marathon does not offer any formal marathon training program.
- By signing this Waiver and Release, I declare that I am medically able, properly trained, physically fit and capable of participating in a marathon, and that my medical care provider has approved my participation.
- I agree to independently consult my physician in the event of any injuries or medical questions arising from or related to my participation in the Goa Marathon 2018
- I also acknowledge full and sole responsibility for my own medical expenses and that I am responsible for any and all medical expenses on my behalf.
- In consideration for being permitted to participate in the Goa Marathon, I agree to assume all risks and to release and hold harmless Goa Marathon team. I understand and agree that this Waiver and Release is binding upon my heirs, assigns, and legal representatives.
- I hereby grant my consent and permission to Goa Marathon, its Partner organizations, and employees to use any and all information submitted in my application, and/or my name, photograph,videotape, motion picture recording, voice or likeness for any purpose, including pre-race and post-race publicity.
- I have carefully read this Waiver and Release and fully understand its contents.
- If I am under 18 years of age at the time of registration, my parents or legal guardians have fully read, understood, and consented to the terms of this Waiver and Release and by
signature below authorize my participation.
- By signing this waiver, I have indicated that I have read, understood and agreed to the Waiver and Release above.